Love Week 2019: VA COMMUNITY LIVING CENTER
Dates & Times
Aug 19-24, 20196:30am - 6:00pm
About Love Week 2019: VA COMMUNITY LIVING CENTER
Register here for your Love Week serve experience! Please read below.
The VA Community Living Center is a nursing home with the mission to restore each Veteran to his or her highest level of well-being. It is also to prevent declines in health and to provide comfort at the end of life.
Serve Description: Push wheelchair bound Veterans from the VA to and around a car show at Dwight Merkel sports complex. (Must be able to push wheelchair through grass).
Age Limitation: None
All spots filled
- Once you have chosen an organization, click Register
- You will be asked to submit a phone number or email address. Once you enter this, a code will be sent to you.
- Enter code.
- Select ONLY yourself to register (EVERYONE needs to register separately).
- Choose date/time from "Add-ons". "sold out" message means that the selection has been filled.
- What you confirm / register for is your Love Week serve experience.
- Any additional information will be sent by email.
*Your registration information may be shared with this partner organization.