Love Week 2019: HABITAT FOR HUMANITY-BUILD SITE
Dates & Times
Aug 19-24, 20196:30am - 6:00pm
About Love Week 2019: HABITAT FOR HUMANITY-BUILD SITE
Register here for your Love Week serve experience! Please read below.
Habitat for Humanity partners with people in Spokane County, and all over the world, to help them build or improve a place they can call home. Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers and pay an affordable mortgage.
Serve description: Assist in building a home for a family in need.
Age Limitation: Must be at least 16 years old
Wed. 8/21 @ 8:30am-12pm
Wed 8/21 @ 12:30-4:30pm
Thur. 8/22 @ 8:30am-12pm
Thur 8/22 @ 12:30-4:30pm (all spots filled for this time)
Fri. 8/23 @ 8:30am-12pm
Fri 8/23 @ 12:30-4:30pm
- Once you have chosen an organization, click Register
- You will be asked to submit a phone number or email address. Once you enter this, a code will be sent to you.
- Enter code.
- Select ONLY yourself to register (EVERYONE needs to register separately).
- Choose date/time from "Add-ons". "sold out" message means that the selection has been filled.
- What you confirm / register for is your Love Week serve experience.
- Any additional information will be sent by email.
*Your registration information may be shared with this partner organization.